Sunday 12 May 2024

Make It Simple Monday - Crafting With You

 Hello and thank you for joining me today. I loved the submarines or airships that Cary made last week, weren't they cute? Today, I am doing something completely different of course. I am working with the Crafting With You stamp set this week and today being #simplestamping is the perfect thing to use. Now I know that Cary used them some while ago but I think it's time I put my hands to it too. 

My very simple card has 3 stamped images on the front and 2 on the inside. Sound simple enough? I hope so. I kept to Memento black for the sentiments and the yellow for the flowers and plumb colour for the easel and canvas. I did use an ink pen to go over the leaves. They looked a little silly in yellow!






No comments:

Post a Comment