Tuesday 28 May 2024

Tips tricks and techniques Thoughtful Wishes

Hello and thank you for joining me today. I must apologise for missing the blog out yesterday. It was my son's 30th birthday and I haven't seen him since the middle of last year so it was important to see him and like a twit I forgot to make a card for the blog! Today though, I have not forgotten. This week I will be using the lovely Thoughtful Wishes stamp set and dies. My card is a very simple one by stamping the image onto a piece of card 10.0 cm by 14.4cm I stamped the large leaves 3 times. Then I chopped it up. I started with a 2 cm border and once the outer edge was cut I trimmed again at 1.5cm that left me with a small rectangle for the centre. I matted each rectangle onto a piece of gorgeous greenish blue of Lost Lagoon. I then added a piece of retired ribbon in white going across the centre of the 3 pieces and then once they were all ready, I added dimensionals (double sided foam shapes) to the back of each piece. It was then a case of adding each layer to the card base and matching the pattern that I had stamped onto the white. I stamped a sentiment at the bottom and stamped and diecut a flower from the stamps and dies to complete it.






 


 






No comments:

Post a Comment