Friday 3 May 2024

Fun Fold Friday - Grassy Grove

 Hello, here we are already on Friday! Why I don't make myself more adventurous and splash colour around when making scenes, I have no idea. I love the colours in today's card. Using the Grassy Grove stamp set and dies, today I have coordinated the stamps with some of the brand NEW designer series papers. They are called Thoughtful Journey. A pack of 48, 6" x 6" papers! They are stunning as you can see from the card today! The papers have so many gorgeous colours in and the designs too are gorgeous. Look out for them now in your NEW catalogues. You don't have a copy? Please leave us a private message at the bottom of the page and we will be happy to send one out to you. 

The fold for today is one that I have made before and it's really lovely and simple. An A5 or C5 piece of card folded in half and then each half in half again. Sound simple? It really is. Then marking 2.5cm from the top and the bottom through the centre panels and the same from the edges of the centre panels to add the Fresh Freesia card. The card was embossed with the NEW So Swirly embossing folder. A few reindeer and some trees completes the card. 





As always, that's it from me for another week. Cary will be back to inspire you on Monday and I will return the following Monday. 

Until then, take card, stay safe but as always

KEEP ON CRAFTING!!

Take care, Gill 

xxx ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜xxx๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment