Monday 9 December 2019

Balmy Blue...

Now I don't  know about you but when I hear a name like Balmy Blue my mind goes to warm, gently, soft summer skys and water. Not exactly  the kind of weather we are experiencing here in the UK at the moment! It's grim , grots and grimy! So to cheer myself up and chase away the dull , overcast winter weather I have decided to feature the beautiful Balmy Blue colour from the Subtle's colour family from Stampin Up this week.
For today's inspiration I've stuck with a subtle colour palette of Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron and Gray Granite. I used the polka dot mask from the basic pattern decorative  mask pack and sponged a background.
Then using the Christmas Gleaming stamps and coordinating punches I created the focal point. A simple flourish of whisper white twine and I was done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment