Wednesday 4 December 2019


 Most Wonderful Time - Day 3


TodayI have used one of the card fronts for the main mat. I used Real Red for the Card base and this lovely piece of card with gold stars all over. The Candy Canes are from 1 of the 7 printed, die cut sheets. They are all so lovely and versatile I am likely to be making the rest of my cards for Christmas from this set.
For more information on the bundle, please click HERE

 

I used the Large Starburst punch as yesterdays card and as all crafters know, we always have the odd die cut hanging around waiting to be used. That is the Scalloped Circle. 
The set is called Layering Circles.




           The message mat is another of the die cut printed stickers which I stamped the message onto.                           
                                                 
         
 On the inside, I used a small strip of the card front to decorate the edges and a mistletoe sprig and message to complete this card. I always try to use all of the pieces.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment