Friday 6 December 2019

Most Wonderful Time - Day 5

For my last day this week, I went the whole way! I added Red Rhinestones, a Gold Star, DSP, Stamped presents in Real Red and Gold then a gorgeous banner to complete the front.
As I have already said, the papers are so lovely I will be using this set to make the rest 
of my Christmas cards and gift tags.
For more information on the product bundle, please click HERE


 

Once again, I found some previously die cut ovals and used this for the card. I stamped the tree in Memento black then wrapped the Tinsel trim around the branches on the tree. Then went crazy with Red Rhinestones before stamping and fussy cjtting our the parcels.
Yes, there are dies but I would rather cut them out individually for this card.

 I completed this card with a Whisper White mat stamped with a message 
and another parcel on the inside.
Thank you for joining me this week, I hope I've given you some ideas to make some more of your own projects. If I have, please let us see your creations too please?
Cary will be back with you on Monday with some of her amazing creations.
Thank you again, Gill :)

No comments:

Post a Comment