Wednesday 11 December 2019

Balmy Blue..

Need a gift in a hurry? Don't  know what to get? A gift for that person who has no idea what they want?....Get a gift card!!!
Well thats how it goes in my household 😂😂😂
But as a crafter you can't just hand over the boring gift card now can you?
So a gift card is the perfect time for a little  extra crafting . But what do you do if you have no time ? Well I have the solution for you..... add it to a card you already have made!!
All it takes is a scrap of paper and a simple circle punch! All I did was put tape on 3 sides, leaving the top edge open. Then using the circle punch punch a notch in the center of the top edge. Stick to the inside of your card and voila a gift card holder!!
Oh if you like the background paper I made it using the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set. Its all small sentiments so I just added them to a large acrylic block and treated it a s a background stamp!
Well that's  it for now of to try my luck at the shopping center to get some of those elusive Christmas gifts for my loved ones 🎅🎅🎅


No comments:

Post a Comment