Thursday 19 December 2019

#Simplestamping - Day 4  

Hello again. Today I've made another Christmas card. We all have friends that we don't get to see very often but we always remember them to send them a card and add some catch up news at Christmas. I know that I do! Anyway, I used Night of Navy for the card base and Whisper White for the front mat. I have cheated a little as I'v added a piece from the Feels Like Frost papers. Those papers are beautiful, just beautiful. :) The stamp set that I used is Playful Penguins. 
Sadly, I can't give you a link as they've now all sold out!
Once again, I stamped the 3 penguins onto a scrap of white card then fussy cut them out. 




I decided that I needed to add some sparkle to the card so I have added some snowflake sprinkles to the sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment