Monday 2 December 2019

Weekly Inspiration - Stamp set

 Stamp Set - Most Wonderful Time   

Hello. This week I have had the pleasure of choosing a stamp set to work with and 
I have chosen this lovely one called Most Wonderful Time.
It has a big bonus in that it is part of a product bundle with the same name. The added bonus is 
not only is there an 11 piece stamp set but 48 sheets of 6" x 6" Designer Series Papers, 6 dies,12 gold card fronts, 7 die cut sticker sheets, 10 yards of gold/white tinsel trim and 58 Gold, adhesive backed, faceted stars.
Anyway, here is my first project for the week.
 
 
 
I have used a piece of 1 of the papers and although the main colours in the set are Black, Gold, Old Olive, Real Red and White, I have used Cherry Cobbler on the Whisper White card base. 
Click the link to the product bundle HERE
 
  

I stamped the Christmas Tree in Memento Black Ink and washed Old Olive over, before adding 
the little metallic Pearls as baubles.
 


The Christmas tree inside was stamped with Golden Glitz Delicata Ink pad and 
the message finishes off the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment