Friday 29 November 2019

Pigment Sprinkles..

For today's samples I created an ink pad using the Pigment Sprinkles and baby wipes. I placed a few folded baby wipes on top of the largest block that Stampin Up sell, size F. I then sprinkled the pigment onto the baby wipes, spritzed with a light misting of water and watched as the colour spread.
First I gently placed card on to the pad and smoothed over it with my fingers ti puck up ink. Then I took out my basic pattern masks from Stampin Up autumn winter catalogue and put card onto the mask and secured with low tack masking tape. Then I placed the sandwich down mask first and gently patted the card. Different amounts of pressure gives different  effects.
I had lots of fun creating various backgrounds.  I turned these into a Christmas  card and a gift.
The Christmas  card uses the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set and the Christmas Layers dies.
The folio holds 4 cards and is decorated with the same dies and stamp set. The cards use sentiments from the Colourful Seasons stamp set found in Stampin Up  annual catalogue and stamped in basic grey ink.
Well that's it from me this week. I do hope that you've founnd my projects ebjoyable and maybe even have been inspired to have a play with the Pigment Sprinkles yourself! If you have please share your creation we'd all love to see them and be inspired.
Have a great weekend and join Gill next week when she shares more of her talened creations with us.
Have fun
Cary xx








No comments:

Post a Comment