Tuesday 12 November 2019

Colour - Day 2 - Reds 

Today's shade of red is the gorgeous Cherry Cobbler. A lovely rich deep red that's ideal for use on any theme of cards. 
On this card I have used the beautiful Dandelion Wishes stamps. I stamped in Versamark, then pored Silver embossing powder, After removing the excess powder, I heat set it. I just love to watch the heat embossing process going from cold to hot and set. Its amazing!
For more information on the Dandelion Wishes stamp set, please click HERE


Unfortunately, my camera and my photography ability doesn't do the colour any justice.
 The card in this picture looks very bright but it really isn't.


I started with a Whisper White mat and used the Cherry Cobbler mats on top. It shows off the silver heat embossing perfectly.


A simple message onto another Cherry Cobbler mat and Whisper White backing, mounted with Dimensionals....

Then another message on the inside and a few of the dandelion seed heads were
 heat embossed in silver again, that finishes this one off.

No comments:

Post a Comment