Friday 15 November 2019

Colour - Day 5 - Reds  

This last card for this week I have made with Merry Merlot. This is the new Neutral red from Stampin' Up! and although I wasn't keen at first, it really has grown on me to the extent that yes, I class it amongst my favourite colours! How's that for a change around?
 

I decided to get away from Christmas as there are lots of other occasions that need cards.
This card is, I guess, a card of support or encouragement. 
I used the stamp set It Starts With Art. it covers all sorts of crafting from card making,
 colouring, sewing etc, etc. It's great.
More information HERE


 I love a little sparkle so I used the Sparkle Glimmer card on this one.
I embossed the White mat on the front with the Button, Button embossing folder and have used
a Merry Merlot Stampin' Write Marker pen to edge the message on the front. The message and the pens were die cut using the Arts and Crafts Dies.


A simple message of Follow Your Art on the base to hold the front of the easel up....   
and another message inside to complete this card.
 
Thank you for joining me this week. We are away in Germany this week with hundreds of 
other Stampin' Up! demonstrators at our 6 monthly get together.
I've never been to Germany, so I'm really looking forward to it.
Have a really great week and I hope I have managed to give you an 
idea or 2 to make some cards of your own.
Cary will be back and posting next week, so please pop by and see what 
amazing creations she has made for you. 
Thank you again, Gill :)

No comments:

Post a Comment