Wednesday 13 November 2019

Colour - Day 3 - Reds  

Hello, for today's colour I chose to go Festive. It's coming closer to Christmas and we have so many 
Christmas based classes on, that it's difficult to get away from it. 
I have used my favourite fun stamp set for this season called #Elfie. He's gorgeous!
For more information on #Elfie HERE


This time I have used my most favourite shade of red. It's Real Red of course.
I decided to use a frame from the Frosted Frames dies. I die cut it in Whisper White card then added a little Tombow wet glue before sprinkling the NEW Ice Stampin' Glitter over it. I used the foam strips to fix it to the Sparkle Glimmer card that I used for the front mat.
More details on the dies HERE


I stamped an 2 of the elves out, the red one on the post and the red one hanging from the frame. Then using the Stamparatus, I stamped the reverse image then coloured them all in with Blends pens. 
I love the crisp colour you get with the Blends.


A simple message added to the front...

then another lovely message to the inside along with a little NO Peeking elf to complete this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment