Friday 8 November 2019

So Many Stars..

Well today's the last day for this week's  inspiration using the So Many Stars  stamp set from Stampin Up.
  So I thought I'd  use one of the sentiments in the set to inform the design of the card. I chose the lovely  O, Holly Night sentiment. It fits the set so well and has a more tradition feel to it.
I wanted to create  a clean and simple card that had a touch of luxury to  it. So gold and silver ink and gold foul were the obvious  choice.  But I wanted more...so out came the Tufted 3D embossing folder from Stampin Up.  This little beauty always makes me think of deep buttoned backed upholstery chairs...rich and a little bit extravagant but always elegant and timeless....such a lot for an embossing powder!! 😁
Any way  I hope you've enjoyed this weeks selection and that you've found some inspiration to take to your own crafting.
Next week Gill will be sharing her creations with us so be sure to pop by and be inspired.
Have fun
Cary xx



No comments:

Post a Comment