Monday 11 November 2019

Weekly Inspiration - Colour

 Colour - Reds 

 This week I have been working with the colour red. I am supposed to choose a colour to work with but I just love RED!
So, I've worked on several different shades of red, here's the first.
This first card is with Rococo Rose, it's a really lovely shade of dark pink.


A straightforward card once again with the Whisper White mat stamped all over in
 Rococo Rose Ink pad. I used 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation of the images. Just by 'huffing' onto the stamp once you've initially used it, it re-activates the remaining ink.
I used the lovely stamp set Floral Essence. It has several shaped flowers and leaves as 
well as some lovely messages.
For more information, click HERE 
I have posted the link to the whole suite of Floral Essence. If you click on the link, you will see 
all of the products in the Floral Essence range.


I had a spare 2,1/4" circle punched out and used it to mount the top flower onto.
'Huffing' is a term that 2BGC use to breathe slowly over the inked stamp to 
reactivate the ink left on the stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment