Monday 25 November 2019

Pigment sprinkles.

Do you love colour? Getting messy? Being unique? All combined with being creative?
Well then you need to get some Pigment Sprinkles in you crafting stash!!
These little pots of pure colour come in a box of 6 little tubs from Stampin Up.  They are individual colours of granny apple green, daffodil delight , melon mambo, gorgeous grape, mango melody and bermuda bay all from the brights colour family.
For today's inspiration I used one of the masks from the basic mask pack and tried 2 ways with the same mask. For the first , simpler card I put the mask onto some watercolour paper then sprinkled a little bermuda bay pigment powder over.  Then I spritzed it with a light misting of water.  I quickly removed the mask and left the card to dry.
For the second card I  put the same mask on another piece of watercolour paper then spread white embossing paste thinly over. Then with the mask still in place and working quickly I sprinkled more powder over then spritzed with water to activate the pigment. I removed the mask and washed it straight away so that the embossing paste didn't spoil it. It sure did give a different effect!.






No comments:

Post a Comment