Thursday 28 November 2019

Pigment Sprinkles..

I don't know about you but when I'm  playing...oh sorry creating 😉 with a product like the Pigment Sprinkles from Stampin Up I make lots of backgrounds. I try different colour combinations with different amounts of water etc all in all I end up with quite a few backgrounds but even so I dont like to waste them!! So today's sample is a simple way to get 2 cards from 1 background!
I used the Hand Written Prose dies from Stampin Up to die cut out the word smile from the background.  I then matted it onto a piece of black card so that the colourful background  really pops.
The letters I then used on the second card. I didn't  even waste the off cuts from the background as I used them on the inside of my cards!!
Waste not want not is the motto of the day today 😁





No comments:

Post a Comment