Tuesday 26 November 2019

Pigment sprinkles

Todays I'm sharing a card which has a fun technique using the gorgeous pigment sprinkles.
For today's card all I did was create a striped pattern with masking tape. I used low tack tape to create a masked off area. I then sprinkled 3 different coloures of pigments, bermuda bay, mango melody and granny apple green.  Then spritzed with water. Then using folded kitchen towel I dabbed the excess off the masking tape so that as I gently removed it there was no spillage.
The finushed background reminded me of wrapping paper so I made a card that resembles a Christmas parcel 😁
For the inside I used the same sprinkle colours on a seperate piece of shimmery white cardstock and created a background. I used this to stamp the parcels on then die cut them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment