Thursday 7 November 2019

So Many Stars...

How do you choose what colours to use in a project?  Sometimes it seems to come almost automatically, you get your supplies out and you know. Other times the colours are dictated by your choice of pattern paper. Or it might be that its really obvious. But what do you do when you've no idea? Well that was the situation I was in when I started todays sample! I  knew what I wanted to use and I  had an idea in my head about how I wanted it to look but no colour palette at all!! So I turned to my tried and tested fail safe.....I asked my son!!! 😂😂😂 He picked purple and fortunately for me Stampin Up  have a lovely selection of colours in the purple range so I used them all!! Purple also happens to be his favourite colour 😉
How do you decide on a colour palette for your projects?



No comments:

Post a Comment