Tuesday 17 December 2019

#Simplestamping - Day 2  

Today I have really gone a little bright. I used a Real Red card base and a Whisper White mat to create this one. Using the little lady birds (lady bug) from a NEW stamp set called Little Ladybug.
Yes we in England call them Lady birds.
There are 4 different ones and I've randomly stamped in Memento over the white mat. Then on a separate scrap of white, I stamped the flower and the Lady bird, coloured them in using the Stampin' Write marker pens. If you don't have the marker pens, you can used other colouring pencils, felt or gel pens to do a similar job. It won't be the exact colour unfortunately, so if you are thinking of an idea for yourself at Christmas, you could always ask for a set of the markers. You can buy them in their colour families, there are 4 of them, or you can buy the whole lot which comes in a case. 
Click HERE for the link for all of the pens.
I fussy cut once again, as I always love to do. A simple Thinking of You message, says it all really. 
I do like the message inside too, Spread your wings and fly. Lovely.





No comments:

Post a Comment