Tuesday 31 December 2019

Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tuesday...

For the last post of 2019 I'd  like to share a little tip and a great technique with you...masking.
This easy technique helps you stamp with depth.  I use sticky notes to help do this. First you stamp, on the sticky edge, on a pad of sticky notes. Then my tip...pull 3 or 4 sheets off together and then cutting through all 3 or 4 layers cut the image out.
Now stamp the image on the place where you want it to be at the forefront of the image. Then using the sticky note to cover the image and stamping again to create multiple images behind the first. This is where my little tip comes into its own you can now use the extras you cut to cover all the area and stamp more with out having to fussy cut any more...cut once use multiples!!
Below are pictures showing how I created the card.
I hope this little tip and technique inspires you to have a play 😊












No comments:

Post a Comment