Wednesday 1 January 2020

Watercolour Wednesday..

Happy new year ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
Welcome 2020...may it be a craft filled year for us all ๐Ÿ˜ with that being said let's have a look at what I made for today's project.
For today's  card I've created a watercolour background.  I used an aquapainter and added colour washes to create a sunset/ sunrise effect . I used rich razzleberry, lovely lipstick, melon mambo and mango melody for the top. And balmy blue, pacific point and night of navy for the  bottom. 
I then stamped the image in versamark and heat embossed it. I then dropped a few drops of versamark reinker onto an acrylic block and used an old blender pen to apply versamark inside the embossed lines of the image. I then covered it in embossing powder and heat embossed it. As I'd used watercolour paper I repeated the process until the whole area was covered and the image was a silhouette.
I then crested a frame like a Polaroid photo and voilรก ๐Ÿ˜‰
Well happy new year again. Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment