Thursday 16 January 2020

Throwback Thursday...

Now as you might have guessed Stampin Up  is at the start of it's annual Sale-a-bration offering where there are lots of gorgeous goodies availablefree, yes Free with qualifying orders. So for this weeks throwback Thursday I thought I'd  make a card using a Sale-a-bration goodie from past events.
The stamp set I chose  to use is called Amazing You. It was offered in the 2018 Sale-a-bration offering but is still a firm favourite with me.
I used soft  sea foam as my background colour and pops of highland heather, so saffron and balmy blue for the flowers which I fussy cut out and popped up with dimensionals. The scalloped rectangle mat and the stitched label are from a new set of dies from the spring summer mini catalogue called Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
What's your favourite Sale-a-bration product from previous years?




No comments:

Post a Comment