Tuesday 7 January 2020

Technique Tuesday

 Today is Tuesday and I've made a few cards using the 1 sheet wonder technique.
I started with an A4 piece of Whisper White card stock and randomly stamped several of the flowers and leaves all over in 5 different colours. I used Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Balmy Blue, Poppy Parade and Pear Pizazz ink pads and card. 
I used Painted Poppies for the images, click HERE for more information
For the messages on all of the cards, I used Well Said stamp set. 
Please click HERE for more information.

  

 I cut the card into mats ready to go onto card bases.

  

Here is all of the finished cards and I used almost all of the pieces shown above too!


I now have plenty of cards made ready for the next few days and 
they didn't take too long to make either.


 









No comments:

Post a Comment