Thursday 9 January 2020

Today's post is a Watercolour Wednesday card. 

I started with the F clear block and scribbled different shades of blue down the whole 
length of it using Stampin' Write Marker pens.  
It dried while I searched for my Spritzer but as soon as I sprayed it with water, it reactivated the ink again. I placed a C6 piece of Whisper White card over this and applied a little pressure. I could see the ink being sucked up by the paper. I left it overnight then using one of the die cut elements from Come Sail Away Memories and More cards, I coloured in the yacht with Stampin' Write Marker pens too and I fixed it to the front of the card mat using Foam Adhesive strips. 
More information on the cards, please click HERE
I used Sailing Home, the coordinating stamp set, for the messages.
More information HERE

 




No comments:

Post a Comment