Monday 13 January 2020

Make it simple Monday..

I don't know about you but this time of year there are lots of family members and friends going down with seasonal poorlyness ......yucky but it does give us card makers a great reason to get out our stash and make a card 😂😂😂
So for today's #simplestamping card I thought a get well card was called for!
I have used a lovely  stamp set called Heart to Heart from the spring summer mini catalogue and the sentiments are from a free stamp set available as part of the Sale-a-bration offering called Sending You Thoughts.
The colours I've used are all from the Subtles collection and are called pear pizzazz, so saffron and calypso coral.  I felt these gentle colours would be up lifting and bring a smile to the patient's heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment