Friday 10 January 2020

Fun Fold Friday.

 Today's card is a very simple folded card. I took a square of card, Real Red 15cm by 15cm.
I folded it in half one way then again in the other direction so now it has 4 squares creased into it.
I cut along 1 of the quarter folds then scored diagonally across the 2 opposite squares.
next I cut 3 squares out of DSP. One was fixed to the right of the cut line and the other 2 were both cut diagonally and fixed to the folded corners as shown. It's good if you can match a pattern I think.
I used Natures Beauty stamp set for the images.
More information HERE  I used Itty Bitty Birthday for the messages. 
 I then added a square of Whisper White for the 4th corner but added a magnet below it first and then added the other half of the magnet to the underside of the side which folds over it. 
Thank fully it folds into 2 or 4 to place in an envelope.
Thank you for joining me this week. Please pop by next week to see what amazing creations Cary has made. :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment