Friday 3 January 2020

Fun Fold Friday

Wow how time flies when you're having fun!! It's the end of the week already and the last day of sharing with you for me... don't  worry Gill will be here next week sharing her inspiration 😉
So for today I thought I'd share a simple fun fold with you. It's  called a double Z fold and is really very simples..a meer cat reference that those of you in the UK  will get 😂

You start with a piece of cardstock measuring  14.4cm x 29.7cm ( the length of a piece of A4). You then score it at 7.4cm and 14.9cm. Next cut the card at 3.5cm portrait. Thats all the cutting and scoring done!

Now take the narrow piece and fold in, valley, and out, mountain.  Then fold the larger piece out, mountain and in , valley. 
Now I always add any pattern paper or background pieces before I add the narrow  strip that creates the double  Z part of the card.

The longest part of the  narrow strip is glued onto the short side of the card base and then the shortest part to the opposite side. ( the picture explains it so much better than my words do!!)

So that's  it the first fun fold of 2020 for me 😊 I hope you like it and will give it a go and maybe take the time to share your creation with us all.
Have a good weekend
Have fun
Cary  xx






No comments:

Post a Comment