Thursday 23 January 2020

Throw Back Thursday  

Hello, today I have made a card similar to one that I made many years ago. 
Hopefully this is an improvement!
I used the FREE Saleabration stamp set called Thoughtful Blooms. It has 17 different images and messages. I love it! More information about Saleabration at the bottom of this post.
I used a C6 Whisper White mat and stamped the trellis stamps along the edge a few times and then the leaf fronds. I then embossed this and a Sahara Sand card base with Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder. It gives a really deep image. On a separate piece of Whisper White, I stamped a number of the flowers in Mango Melody Ink, then fussy cut them out.
A simple Thank You message in a 3/4" circle on a 1" circle in Sahara Sand circle on the front and the inside was another simple message and a few more flowers completes this one.


 


 

Saleabration

    Once a year in January to the end of March, Stampin' Up!  give away FREE products with every £45 spend on products purchased from any of the current brochures or clearance racks. There are stamp sets, DSP, Embellishments, a Punch, Dies, and an Embossing Folder with a Stamp set Bundle.

So the more you spend, the more you get. e.g. spend £45 you get 1 item, £90 you can chose 2 items of the alternative of a set dies, a punch or a Bundle. 

Free things are ALWAYS useful!


No comments:

Post a Comment