Friday 24 January 2020

Fun Fold Friday  

Today's card was made earlier this week as my lovely daughter-in-law is going into hospital today for a Cesarean Section with my new Grandson. 
I will try to be precise but forgive me if I miss something!!
I have made another card with the same fold as 2 weeks ago. I understand some have requested instructions for this so here we go. I used the lovely FREE Saleabration stamp set called
 Little Ladybug. This gorgeous set is so cute. 
I used Real Red card stock and papers from the Golden Honey, Speciality Designer Series Paper.











My finished card ready for my friends birthday in 2 weeks time. 
I have been asked how I get the deer in the last one to stand up. I left about 1cm at the base of the image and folded it. I cut a slot near where the magnet is and after adding glue to the piece, I slipped it into the slot. This time I have added 3 standing items. 




  

They all fold flat, perfectly for slipping into an envelope.You can use a DL shaped envelope.  
In this position, the card measures 8" x 4" or 20cm x 10cm

  

In this position the card measures 4" x 4" or 10cm x 10cm depending how you wish to fold it.
The envelopes will need to be a fraction larger than the card but this is the size that the 
card will be once folded.

                                                               Saleabration

    Once a year in January to the end of March, Stampin' Up!  give away FREE products with every £45 spend on products purchased from any of the current brochures or clearance racks. There are stamp sets, DSP, Embellishments, a Punch, Dies, and an Embossing Folder with a Stamp set Bundle.

So the more you spend, the more you get. e.g. spend £45 you get 1 item, £90 you can chose 2 items of the alternative of a set dies, a punch or a Bundle. 

Free things are ALWAYS useful!

I hope you have enjoyed the projects this week and you can find some inspiration to make some 
cards yourself. There is nothing lovelier than receiving a hand crafted gift or card.
I love and cherish all of the ones I have ever received.

So thank you again. If you have any questions about any of my projects, please don't hesitate to ask.

Please pop by next week and see what lovely creations Cary will be showing you.
Bye :))


No comments:

Post a Comment