Friday 31 January 2020

Fun Fold Friday...

For my final card of the week I am sharing a very simple fun fold card.
All you need is a single piece of cardstock measuring 14.85cm x 21cm.
Now score the card at 10.5cm. Next mark along the score line and the bottom edge of the card at 4cm in from each side.
Now cut up the 4cm lines to the 10.5cm score line.
And all that is left is to secure the right and left hand panels to the back of the card.
Next decorate as desired.
As It's the end of the week I thought I should complete the week with some more Timeless Tulips so I fussy cut the small tulips and set them upon the vine die cut. 😊
The panel to write on can be either on the back of the card or behind the center panel.
Well that's it for me this week.
Please join Gill next week as she shares her inspiration with us all.
Have a nice weekend
Have fun
Cary xx





No comments:

Post a Comment