Thursday 31 December 2020

Thursday - My favourite sets from 2020

 Today being the end of the year 2020 my selection is a bit of a mixture. A few months ago, Stampin' Up! bought out a series of images that could be downloaded as many times as we like. These were for the purpose of encouraging people to take care during this horrible virus and to make cards or notes for those we know who are all still working. For example; medical staff, essential shop workers, refuse collectors, postal workers, bus drivers etc. etc. etc. The list of people who have continued to work is endless! For that and for all of them, I am truly thankful. The PDF is called Share Sunshine PDF and the link is HERE

It may be down at the moment for maintenance but please persevere as it really is a brilliant set of images and messages and once you have purchased the pdf you can print it off as many times as you like. 


 
The second set of images are still one of my all time favourite products. They are the beautiful and shiny, Forever Gold Laser Cut Papers. These 2 images are cards designed by Emma Goddard. Emma is an amazing artist and has been one of the Artisan Design Team with Stampin' Up! for the last few years. The design team changes every year to let others show their style but Emma has been on the design team for a few more years than usual. Emma is also in our team of Stampin' Stars too so we are lucky enough to actual know her. Please look for her projects as they are truly amazing.
Now, many people know my hatred for the colour of Crumb Cake. It's the light earthy colour of beige that I just cannot stand! However, the cards that Emma designed are absolutely beautiful, so much so that I made 3 cards using the Crumb Cake card and I showed them to others! I have also sent one of them out as I was so impressed with it. That's a first for me! As Emma showed us, I used the beautiful die cut images in the gold foil. 
Sadly my pictures don't show the actual beauty of them but please trust me they are really gorgeous.


See you all next year. Take care, stay safe and keep on crafting please. 

😍😍 Gill  xxx😍😍

 

No comments:

Post a Comment