Wednesday 16 December 2020

Watercolour Wednesday Simply Succulents

 Wow the dies that go with the Simply Succulents stamp set are definitely one to have even just for the one die that I've used for today's card. There are actually 13 dies in the set. Some cut out the stamped images,  some are lables and some cut leaves and such but the one that is a wow for me is the intricate  die. Measuring 13.7cm x 10.2cm it is perfect for A6 cards and upwards.



I cut the die from black card and laid it over a piece of shimmery white cardstock that I had watercolour washed over. 

The effect it gives reminds me of stain glass windows. What you can't see in the pictures is the beautiful subtle shimmer the piece has sadly 😕 

A simple black card base, a white sentiment strip stamped in black and 3 rhinestones that I coloured black with an permanent marker and the card was done!. 

The watercolour background really does highlight the die cut beautifully.






No comments:

Post a Comment