Tuesday 29 December 2020

Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tuesday, my favourite things

 This week I will be showing you some of the projects that I made for some of our classes from this year as well as my favourite stamp sets. On that note and following on from yesterday, another of the classes that we managed to hold during this very strange year was our men's class. We used the By The Dock stamp set, another of my favourites particularly for the male members in our life. I love the versatility of the stamp set because although I said it makes lovely male cards, there are lots of different people that I have sent cards to using the set. These first 2 cards I have used the Stamparatus to line the oars up equally and wow does it work!!






Above is the front of the card and below is the inside








 

No comments:

Post a Comment