Friday 10 March 2023

Fun Fold Friday - Love Cats

 Well here we are already it's Friday and kick off day for Cary and I. Today we leave our homes to go to our retreat for the weekend for lots of fun and crafting. So I have had to get the card for today made a little early. This is a simple fun fold in the form of a Z fold card. Using Sweet Sorbet card, I covered the facing pages with some more of the DSP Country Gingham papers. Just 2 of the cats on this one today but I have really fallen in love with these cats which is crazy as I'm a dog person! 

I used a piece of Sweet Sorbet card 10.5cm by 29.7cm which is basically half a sheet of A4 card cut down the long side. This was then folded in half at 4cm and 14.85cm. I then added DSP on the 2 front panels and a white mat on the inside mat with a strip of the DSP to the right. I added another Sweet Sorbet panel which is 10.5cm by 7.5cm with a white mat and strip of DSP on top. Both of the cats were stamped using the Stamparatus. As they are solid images, you generally need to stamp them a few times to make sure that the whole image is perfect and the Stamparatus is perfect for it.






Well that's it from me for this week. Cary will be back next week to show you some more of her creations, please join her and see what she's been up to. 

I will be back the week after so until then, as always,  stay safe, keep well but more importantly...

KEEP ON CRAFTING!

Love, Gill 

xxx ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment