Tuesday 21 March 2023

Tips, tricks and techniques Tuesday

 Gill is still poorly so I thought I would share the swap I recieved from her at our retreat. Swaps are a great way to share inspiration with fellow crafter. So I thought I'd share Gill's inspiration. 

Round the bend birthday card

She has used a bright bold colour palette.  The navy blue and bold green are so pretty together. I know blue and green should never be seen unless there's a colour in-between.... but they sure do look good with white!! 
Gill has used a stamp and die bundle called Around the bend. The dies give the wonderful curves to Gill's project.

Round the bend birthday card

For the inside Gill has stamped a lovely sentiment from another stamp set but decorated corner using one of the corner stamps.


Round the bend birthday card

Don't you just love the way that the curves layer up do well together?

Round the bend birthday card


No comments:

Post a Comment