Friday 17 March 2023

Fun fold Friday Silly Goose

 For my fun fold card this week I've adapted a card I saw on the internet by a French demonstrator called Ludivine Bertois thank you for sharing Ludivine ☺️ Of course I have used the Silly Goose stamp set to decorate the card but I've also used some gorgeous double-sided pattern paper called Rain or Shine.

Silly Goose stampin up fun fold belated birthday card

I love the bright cheerful colours in these papers. Pink and orange is one of my favourite colour combos so that's what I went with!

The card starts as a standard 10.5cm x 29.7cm scored at 14.85cm card base. Put the base to one side. I then cut a mat of white cardstock measuring 10cm x 14.4cm. Next another white mat measuring 11cm x 10.5cm which you score at 10cm. Now cut a mat that measures 8.5cm x 7.5cm scored at 7.5cm.

Now attatch the 2 smaller mats to the larger one using the 1cm tabs to the back of the large mat. I put the larger panel on the left-hand side and the smaller on the right-hand side. I then adhered the large panel to the front of the card base. 

Now decorate to your hearts content. I used some of the gorgeous pattern paper to mat on each panel. I then stamped my sentiments and used the Double Oval punch to mat and layer them.

Silly Goose stampin up fun fold belated birthday card

I have to say I don't use this punch often enough! It a good one. Any way back to the project. I stamped and paper pieced the balloon part of the stamp in the same papers as the backgrounds. 


Silly Goose stampin up fun fold belated birthday card

I must say I do like a card that can show off lots of pattern paper....

Silly Goose stampin up fun fold belated birthday card

Especially as I have sooooo much in my stash 🤣🤣🤣

Silly Goose stampin up fun fold belated birthday card

Well that's it from me for this week please join me here next week when Gill will be sharing her inspiration. 

Have a great weekend and keep crafting 

Have fun 

Cary xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment