Thursday 16 March 2023

This or That Thursday Silly Goose

 Gill prefers spots.. and I like stripes! So for this weeks This or That I thought I'd see who's team spots and who's team stripes 🤔 So I've  made 2 cards using the Silly Goose and pattern paper. 

I started with a pattern paper pack called  Flowers and More. This pack is full of bright bold slightly retro looking double sided 12" x 12" paper... 48 sheets!!

Flowers and more stampin up

I love all of the papers but chose just 2. Each have a colour palette that coordinates with each other making it so easy to create fun colourful projects. The hardest part was choosing the papers for sure!

So first let's look at the spotty version. 

Silly Goose stampin up thank you card

Then let's have a look at the stripes one....

Silly Goose stampin up thank you card

Both cards are identical except for the pattern paper so it really is hard to choose 🫣
Which are you team spots? Or stripes?

Silly Goose stampin up thank you card


No comments:

Post a Comment