Monday 27 March 2023

Make it simple Monday Share a Milkshake

 Happy Monday 😊 This week I'm sharing project's using a fun stamp set called Share a Milkshake.  I chose this set to play with simply because it reminded me of 1950's diners etc 😅 what does it bring to your mind?

Share a Milkshake stampin up simple stamping easy card

As it's #makeitsimplemonday I decided to keep it simple with just stamps, ink and paper. But I had to use my favourite sticky notes! 

I needed them to create a tower of yummy goodness in a glass! I used a colour palette inspired by my 50's ideas.

Share a Milkshake stampin up simple stamping easy celebrate card

The stamp set is a photopolymer one which makes it so easy to line up . It is also a 2 step stamping set. This means that for example the glass is designed to give you the shading and contours for you! 

Share a Milkshake stampin up simple stamping easy celebrate card

Now I know I've broken my own rule and added an extra layer to today's card... but the sentiment just had to lay across the glass 😉.
I hope you'll join me for more Milkshake fun tomorrow and every day this week.

Share a Milkshake stampin up simple stamping easy celebrate cardcard



No comments:

Post a Comment