Friday 14 July 2023

Fun Fold Friday - Coffee With Friends

Well, here we are already and it's Friday today! For my last card this week, I have done what I believe is called a triple accordion card. I have seen so many of them over the years but never actually made one myself... until today! Using the Coffee With Friends stamp set, Go To Greetings and Charming Sentiments stamp sets, I have made my own version of one. I used the gorgeous new cardstock colour of Bubble Bath and the patterned paper I chose has a Misty Moonlight background. I added Basic White panels on the folds inside and out and Granny Apple Green die cut leaves for the front. The images were coloured in using my Stampin' Blends pens.

It has 3 folds (obviously as it's a triple) which meet just past the centre point and layers of DSP from the Delightfully Eclectic papers. I also coordinated it using the Countryside Corners dies, Sentiments Silhouettes and the Timeworn Type embossing folder to complete it.

 





Well, that's it from me for another week. Thank you once again for stopping by this week and I do hope that you have found some inspiration to make your own cards too. Until I return in after next week, Cary will be here to share some of her creations with you.

Until I return, please take care, stay safe but as always...

KEEP ON CRAFTING!

Lots of love and many thanks, 
😍😍 xxx Gill xxx 😍😍

 

No comments:

Post a Comment