Friday 7 July 2023

Fun fold Friday Rhino Ready

 Wow how fast can a week go by? I can't believe it's Friday already and time to share my last post using the super fun Rhino ready stamps and dies!!! I  have loved playing with these critters and hope they have given you some inspiration. My final post with them is of course a fun fold one.

This fold is nice and simple and gives lots of space to share these adorable rhinos. I'm  not sure what it's called but it's certainly fun to do 😀 and I'm  going to call it a fun gatefold card!

Start with  3 pieces of cardstock. 1 measuring 14.85cm x 10.5cm,  the second  10.5cm x 8.5cm and the third 10cm x 6.5cm . Scoring the second at 1cm along the 10.5cm edge and the third at 1cm along the 10cm edge. 

Adhere piece 2 and 3 to panel 1 by placing adhesive to the 1cm panels. I positioned piece 1 to the right and 2 to the left but either way works. Now fold panel 2 onto panel 1 then panel 3 over top. This is your card base .

Next cut white mats measuring 14.4cm x 10cm, 10cm x 7cm and 8.5cm x 6cm . Then pattern paper measuring  9.5cm x 13.9cm, 9.5cm x 6.5cm and 8cm x 5.5cm. Adhere the dsp to the corresponding white mats. These are then adhered to the front facing parts of the card base. 

Rhino ready stampin up fun fold birthday card

Now cut 2 further white mats. 1 measuring 7cm x 10cm and another measuring 8.5cm x 6cm . These are adhered to the inside panels of the 2 arms of the card.

Rhino ready stampin up fun fold birthday card

As you can see I decorated my sample throughout with these of so happy rhino's and sentiments for a friends birthday. 

Rhino ready stampin up fun fold birthday card

Here's  a short video of how it all goes together...




Well that's it for me for this week of Rhino Ready goodness. I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have 😃
Please join me here next week for Gill's creations and as always...
Have fun!
Cary xx

Rhino ready stampin up fun fold birthday card


No comments:

Post a Comment