Monday 10 July 2023

Make It Simple Monday - #simplestamping - Coffee With Friends

 Hello, I do hope that you have had a great week? This week I am using another of the new stamp sets from the Annual catalogue. It is called Coffee With Friends. It actually isn't one that I would generally go to but like many other sets, this was calling to me! Every time I opened the catalogue, it almost jumped out at me! Do you ever get that with anything? I have lately, weird isn't it?

Anyway, starting with a plain white card base and Basic White mat, I stamped the image of the coffee cups and croissants several times across the mat. It's not always necessary to add a mat but I like to show that there is a single mat on a card. I used Smoky Slate which is a very soft gray ink pad. Then my fun part...I coloured them in using colouring pencils. It needed a background too so I just coloured some light blue/green pencil across the background. I added sentiment onto the ovals punched from the double oval punch to finish. #simplestamping









No comments:

Post a Comment