Thursday 27 July 2023

This and That Thursday - Seasonal Branches

 Well, it's Thursday already and it's time for THIS or THAT decisions to be made... by you! Once again, I have used the Seasonal Branches stamp set and dies. I coordinated these 2 cards with the Cards and envelopes from the Bright and Beautiful set. The colours are just beautiful and so easy to match with.

My THIS card is a landscape card. I started by die cutting a circle shape  from the Irresistible Blooms dies then stamped the branches and flowers from the Seasonal Branches set. I added a piece of DSP from the Bright and Beautiful DSP designer series papers which I think has made the shape pop out. The branch, flowers and leaves were die cut out and then added onto the branch and card. I only used a few of the flowers as I didn't want to swamp the leaves out completely.

THIS




 
THAT
The next card is THAT and this one is portrait style. Again the Bright and Beautiful Memories and More Card base. I added an embossed circle which was embossed with the Fern embossing folder, onto the card using Dimensionals and then started to add the smaller branch die cuts onto the circle and made a nest! Then I started on the birds. I stamped 2 birds and reversed the now, nesting one. I was able to draw around the bird onto the reverse of the stamped image and proceeded to colour them both in using several colours of Stampin' Blends pens.
 


 
Both of these cards were basically very simple and I love the card bases making them pop so well. 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment