Wednesday 26 July 2023

Watercolour Wednesday - Seasonal Branches

 For the watercolour card today, this one has not turned out anything like I intended it to! However, using a block stamped into Coastal Cabana ink, I added lots of water to the ink on the block then using the large water brush, I washed it across a piece of Fluid 100 watercolour paper which I had soaked earlier. It went really smoothly across the card mat. Once dry I added some more different colours including blue, pink, yellow.... Once I was completely happy with the mat, I set it aside to dry. I die cut several of the large branch dies out of Pecan Pie card using the Seasonal Branches dies. Then using the stamp set, also called Seasonal Branches, I stamped lots of the leaves onto another piece of watercolour paper. I die cut them out once they were dry and put them aside to when I wanted to add them. I die cut the centre frame out of some Gold foiled card and embossed it with the Metal Plate embossing folder. I added the branches and leaves onto the mat and added the frame around the whole front of the card. I die cut a few golden apples (who wouldn't love a golden apple tree in the garden)?






No comments:

Post a Comment