Monday 3 July 2023

Make it simple Monday Rhino Ready

 Happpy Monday 😃 I hope you've all had a good weekend and have had time to be creative in some way 😉 This week I'm bringing you a week filled with rhinoceros cuteness. I'll  be sharing projects using a set called Rhino Ready This is an amazing set that is an Online exclusive so if you want to see all about it just pop on to the online store and have a look here.

Here they are in all their rhino cuteness...

Rhino ready stampin up fun simple stamping easy clean and simple card

Aren't they just such fun? I can't believe I've waited this long to share their rhino goodness with you all!!!!

So as always my first post of the week is a #simplestamping project and today's is a SIP card.  SIP stands for Stamps, Ink and Paper. 

Rhino ready stampin up fun simple stamping easy clean and simple card

All you need for today's sample is a card base, ink, stamps, colouring pencils and a black pen. 
First I found a rectangle to draw a pencil line around. Then I lightly drew around it to give myself a guide to follow. I then stamped my image and sentiment inside the box.
Then I took my black pen and drew lines . Now I can't draw a straight line for toffee so I made them wiggly on purpose that way there's no pressure to be perfect 😉

Rhino ready stampin up fun simple stamping easy clean and simple card

Once I'd drawn the lines I erased the pencil marks. Next I stamped the happy little bird on the lines and coloured him with my pencils. 
Now to colour my rhino. I used grey pencil and coloured from the outside in lightly so that I could build up the colour.
To make sure he doesn't look like he's just floating I added a few little shadows under where he sits.

Rhino ready stampin up fun simple stamping easy clean and simple card

Well that's  the first sample of this week of rhinoceros goodness. Please pop by tomorrow for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment