Wednesday 12 July 2023

Watercolour Wednesday - Coffee With Friends

Hello and thank you for stopping by. Today, using the amazing Coffee With Friends stamp set I went watercolour crazy! I think  I used about 12 different coloured ink pads! I had a white card base that already been scored and folded into a book fold card. I took a piece of Fluid 100 Watercolour  paper and cut it to the measurements for the right hand side of the fold. I did a Granny Apple Green wash across the whole piece using my water painter brush. I then stamped and over-stamped the hills and trees from the Grassy Grove stamp set in Old Olive then washed the colour lightly over again. On another piece of  fluid 100, I stamped and then watercoloured the 2 sets of the one image. Yes, I did the one thing that I love and fussy cut them all out. 






No comments:

Post a Comment