Tuesday 11 July 2023

Technique Tuesday - Coffee With Friends

Hello again, today once again and all of this week my aim is to make some simple cards that even a beginner can make.  Using the Coffee With Friends stamp set again, I stamped another image onto plain white paper and onto a piece of paper from the Fresh As A Daisy range of papers. 

The first piece was the brown which I used for a quayside or jetty. The second piece of DSP is the blue that looks like sky or water. I coloured the lady in the white paper using my Blends pens. I cut the excess of the lady away from the jetty and then adhered her across the rest of the image on the jetty. 

Once again. like yesterday's post, I used the Double Oval Punch for the sentiment. The darker blue is Misty Moonlight which I used to accentuate the sentiment. Another very simple card that can be easily replicated. Many images can be stamped straight onto DSP and it's always worth while giving it a try too.






No comments:

Post a Comment