Friday 30 June 2023

Fun Fold Friday - Translucent Florals

Today's card is lovely and bright. I used a piece of Lemon Lime Twist card for the card base and basic white card for the inside card. I kept it simple today and added a piece of DSP from the Bright and Beautiful range of papers onto the front of the card base. I opened up the Lemon Lime card base and using a circle die, I centralised it 2cm from the top and almost the same from the sides. I die cut this circle out. I stamped some of the flowers and leaves from the Translucent Florals stamps onto some Berry Burst card and Lemon Lime Twist card in the same colour inks then die cut them out. 

I used a piece of white 14.4cm by 20.5cm and scored down it in half.  I folded the right hand side of the card into the centre of the white piece and angled this outwards. I adhered the white mat to the back of the green card base leaving a small green border as always. The fold is now centralised in the closed hole of the green card base. Looking from the front, I added some Tombow glue to the part of the white card that was showing through onto the front. I then added the circle back onto that central hole again. I added another smaller circle in white to the centre of the circle. This I embossed using the Stripes and Splatters Embossing Folders. After die cutting the flowers and leaves, I added them onto the circles and the bottom of the card.  I added some more DSP from the Bright and Beautiful papers onto the inside panels of the white card. When the card is opened, it looks like a right hand opening Z fold card. There is many other ways that you could decorate your card from there. As you can see, I did just that. I even added a scalloped circle to the front of the card too. 








This last picture show you clearly the Z fold coming along from the right-hand side. 

That's it from me for this week again, I hope that you have found some ideas and inspiration for your own cards and most of all make sure that you have fun.

Cary will be back once again next Monday, as always until I return... 

Stay Well, keep Safe but most of all 

😍😍 xxx CARRY ON CRAFTING!!  xxx 😍😍


Thank you all so much, 


Gill xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment