Thursday 22 June 2023

This or That Thursday Circle Sayings

 Bright and bold? Or soft and subtle?  Top folding ? Or book folding? They are the questions for today! Made exactly the same way using the Circle Sayings bundle but looking so different!

 Colour is amazing! It can make us feel different. It can convey messages. It can help us explain things. It's just amazing!

 For my first sample I chose hot pink and crisp bright green. This would be my go to. I love bold and bright colours. Especially when they are colour blocked. I also favour the top folding or A frame card base. All off set with white embossed sentiments and floral swags.

Circle sayings stampin up birthday card

But then again how delicate and gentle does this soft and subtle version look? The pale pink and soft green work so well together. 
The addition of the white matt dots and the stamped insert just work so well on both cards.

Circle sayings stampin up birthday card

Circle sayings stampin up birthday card
 
So which do you prefer?  I can't chose I love them both!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment