Tuesday 6 June 2023

Tips tricks and techniques Tuesday Zoo Crew

 When using pattern paper do you keep all the scraps? Are you ruthless and bin those thin strips ? Or are you like me and can't bear to discard those little beauties? Well today I've got 2 cards to share showing 2 simple ways to use them! The paper I'm featuring this week is the uber cute Zoo Crew which for the month of June has 15% off!! But even so I'm not wasting a scrap!

Both my cards feature  cuties that I cut out from the paper.  The first also uses some scraps of the oh so pretty lemon lolly cardstock it really is a waste not want not kind of day 😀 

Zoo crew stampin up simple fun cards using scraps

The fun sentiment is from the stamp set and coordinating dies that coordinates with the papers called Zany Zoo
My second card show that even the narrowest of scraps can and will be used! 

Zoo crew stampin up simple fun cards using scraps

I just love the crispness of black and white. Andbadding just little pops of colour just makes it even better.

Zoo crew stampin up simple fun cards using scraps


No comments:

Post a Comment